Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter






Happy Easter Ya'll
OK, I know that this is late - but when you have as many CF cards as I do you start to forget where all your images are, and sometimes they get lost with my photography images.  Anyway I wanted to share a few cute pictures of easter.  James, Addy and David dyed eggs and James and David had a good time, Addy however was not to thrilled when daddy put a sticker on her.  We then went to Doug and Phoebe's for Easter dinner and Phoebe put together a killer easter egg hunt.  Some of the eggs had money in them and James thought that he was on cloud 9!  Addy is still looking for eggs at home, hoping that she will get lucky all over again.  

2 comments:

The Giles Files said...

Karisa!

Found your blog through Deaynne. I can't believe how big Adaley is :) Your family looks great. Miss you guys

littlelamb's said...

You really need to update :) Hope you are all well!